- Commercial Insurance
Commercial Insurance in Alabama
Alabama businesses contribute greatly to our economy. As a commercial insurance provider based in Alabama, McBride Benefit Solutions offers a variety of coverage options to satisfy Alabama businesses. Our agents work with many carriers and look forward to discussing your company’s specific needs so we can match you with the policy that meets your requirements.
Commercial Insurance Basics
Anyone with a licensed business in Alabama should review their commercial insurance options. Whether you have a company with multiple locations, a stand-alone enterprise, or a home-based operation, you should select the best coverage to protect against risks to your employees, property, and regular operations.
Common coverage areas include the following:
- General Liability: This essential policy protects you against property damage, advertising injury, personal injury, and bodily injuries by third parties.
- Business Owners Policy (BOP): This single policy combines liability and property insurance coverage. This option is perfect for smaller and medium-sized enterprises that either own or rent commercial property to protect them in the event of disasters such as bodily injury, fire, robbery, and other types of catastrophes.
- Workers’ Compensation: Alabama law requires businesses with five or more employees – either full- or part-time – to carry this insurance to assist with payments if workers become ill or suffer an injury while working. Coverage usually includes medical care and wages an employee would earn while recovering.
- Professional Liability: Sometimes known as errors and omissions insurance (E&O), this coverage protects professionals who face alleged or actual accusations of professional negligence, including those involving lawsuits.
- Commercial Auto: Covers physical and liability damage for vehicles owned by the company, with the option of adding personal vehicles used for some work-related purposes.
- Cyber Insurance: This coverage is helpful if your data is compromised due to a breach or cyberattack.
Contact McBride Benefit Solutions
Contact us today to discuss the best options for your commercial enterprise.